The laptops have arrived and need to be set up as either presentation laptop or backup laptop. We will guide you through the process of doing this.
- Make sure you have the latest version of our application. If not, you can find it on our website.
- Go to the web portal and log in.
- In the menu, click on “Core” and then on “Clients”.
- Check if a client has been set up for the correct room. If not, follow these steps:
- At the bottom click on “Add”.
- In the new line, fill in the data.
- Press the diskette icon on the right to save the new client.
- Refresh the page.
- On the line with the correct client, click on the USB drive symbol on the right. A popup will appear.
- If the laptop is only active for one day, you may with to check the box “Override date”.
- Press on the button “Download” to download the config file.
- On windows, put the config file in the installation folder of the application. On mac, put the config file on the desktop.
- Start the application and confirm that everything is working correctly.
You have just succesfully set up a new presentation laptop.