Sometimes a speaker cannot attend the conference and another person has to give the presentation. This will usually be a co-author on a scientific paper.
We will guide you through the steps you need to take if you want to change the speaker of a presentation.
- Check if the new person already exists in the system. If they exist, continue to step 4.
- In the menu, click on “Persons” and then “Add person”.
- Fill in all the data you have at that moment (at least the last name is required) and press the button “Add person” at the bottom. You will be redirected to the list of all persons.
- Now it is time to edit the presentation. In the menu click on “Programme” and then on “Presentations”.
- Find your presentation by either scrolling down (presentations are sorted by time) or by using the search box.
- If you have found your presentation, click on the gear symbol on the right to edit the presentation.
- In the speaker column type a part of the name to find the correct person. Click on the person to select them.
- You can also remove other speakers by clicking on the x next to their name.
- Click on the diskette symbol on the right to save your changes. Any changes you make will only be saved after you pressed this button. If you don’t want to save your changes, don’t press on the diskette symbol.
You have now changed the speaker on a presentation.