You can change your password under “My Account”, on the top right of your window next to logout.
Details of your account will appear. On the left column you can change your password. With your slidecrew account you have access to sensitive data. Be sure to use a secure password.
With the visible symbol you can view and hide your password for others to read.
Tips for strong & secure password
With your slidecrew account you have access to sensitive data. Be sure to use a secure password.
- Never give out your password to anyone. Not even your colleague. If they need an account, an administrator can create a new one.
- Use a pass phrase. Example: “Presentation#Management=C00L!”
- Make the password at least 12 characters long.
- Include numbers, capital letters and symbols.
- Consider using a password manager. Examples are:
- Don’t post it in plain sight. This might seem obvious but studies have found that a lot of people post their password on their monitor with a sticky note. Bad idea. If you must write it down, hide the note somewhere where no one can find it.