Sometimes a speaker cannot attend a conference and there is nobody to replace them. The only solution is to cancel the presentation.
We will guide you through the process of cancelling a presentation.
- We need to find the presentation. The quickest way to do this is by clicking on “Programme” in the menu and then selecting “Presentations”.
- Find the correct presentation by scrolling down (presentations are sorted by time) or by using the search function.
- If you have found the correct presentation, press on the gear symbol on the right to edit the presentation.
- Find the box in the column “Withdrawn” and add a checkmark by clicking on it.
- Save the presentation by clicking on the diskette symbol on the right.
You have now successfully cancelled a presentation.