Sometimes the organization wants to add an extra presentation to a session. Possibly because a speaker was not sure if they could attend the conference.
Adding a presentation
We will go through the steps of adding a presentation to a session.
- Go to the timetable on home.
- Find the session and click on it. A popup will appear with an overview of all presentations in this session.
- Click on the title of the session in the popup. This will bring you to a special page.
- On the right side click on the bar with the plus sign, which is just below the other presentations.
- Fill in the relevant information of the presentation and click on the button “Save”.
- The presentation has now been added to the end of the session. If you want to change the order of the presentations, drag them until you are happy with the ordering and press the button “Save order”.
You have just added a presentation to a session.
Changing a session duration
It could be that the session no longer has the correct (total) duration. In that case we need to edit the end time to make sure everything still fits.
- In the left column, the timeframe has a name, day and time. This is the timeframe we need to find to make changes.
- Click on “Programme” in the menu and then click on “Timeframes”.
- Find the correct timeframe by scrolling down (they are sorted by date and time) or by using the search function.
- Edit the timeframe by pressing on the gear symbol on the right side.
- Change the end time to the correct value and press the diskette symbol on the right side to save your changes.
You have now edited the end time of a session, making sure that the total session time corresponds with the total duration of all presentations.